User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Hey, Kamas! I'll just share my thoughts on this here lovely and pink page. Remember, I can be very persnickety. There's a good chance of more criticism than praise. Flower ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics

    I’ve been wanting to review, but there are just so many things to comment on I’m having trouble deciding. And now here I am, asking you to ask me to ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    (I don't think you can use yes as an answer) I did the other day. Are you allergic to grasshoppers?

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you get sucked into a jet turbine. I wish I had a steampunk costume that looked good on me.

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Aaron I dodged the girl's stabs repeatedly, her attacks slow from tiredness, saying the while, "Whoa, whoa, whoa--" "Go!" she screamed even louder than before. We fought for a few ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    I want a dollie, please. (Reserving a spot for a ragdoll)

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Aaron I walked alongside the guard with an empty mind. This was such a boring life; running from society and running from your conscience, with some fits of manslaughter between ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Wow. I had actually forgotten about this. And I made it up (well, helped to)! This has kind of died is deader than a doornail, but if anyone else wants ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    Isis Everyong listened in absolute silence. At first there were just noises, then those noises became muffled voices, then crisp words and terrifying news. "... a group of young humans ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Victoria – Serpentarius I was thrown back with a force that topped any roller coaster, and by the time I had regained the air in my lungs the Aries was ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Victoria - Serpentarius I wrapped my arm upwards around the pole of my naginata without a single thought in my mind. Other zodiacs were crowded around me, preparing their weapons ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    (Ahh, it's alright. A lot of people's characters ending up hating mine a lot. *sigh* I just must make horrible fictional people up.) No, I like your character. Really. I ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    Isis “Anyone up for it?” I watched him for a moment, with his bet-you’re-wishing-you-had-thought-of-this-first smirk. I didn’t like him too much, but he had a way for us to eavesdrop, ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    No way. This can not die on the first page. No. Arden I headed back into the caverns, a half smile on my face. It was going to be so ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Sorry for taking so long, it’s too cold to think creatively (it’s cold because I only ever wear t-shirts). Name: Victoria Adams, called “Vicky” by those close to her. Gender: ...

    Dec 13, 2009


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass