-
Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]
Wow. How did you ever get your camera to take in that low light? I'd expect this to be one huge blur! Let's see now. If this had been a ...
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
Name: Sabrina “Star” Walker Gender: Female Age: 17 Best Subject(s): Computers, science Worst subject(s): History Appearance: -Hair color, length: Black, pixie-cut with bangs -Eye color: Medium bro
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
There are so many storybooks where it’s superhero teens at a ‘regular high school’ and it’s driving me crazy. I can’t join them because I have no idea what a ...
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children DT
This is the place to talk about Prodigy Children. You know what to do. Let's have our character already together, because characters meeting up is where these booke often die.
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]
Well, shoot! I'm going to have trouble finding problems with these. Yes, yes, I'm back. Don't worry, Converses: This makes me giggle. I really like this! It took me a ...
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: Gladiators
We're bringing it back from the dead, but not starting over. You can still post a profile if you want, though. I'll post later today.
Jan 11, 2010 -
Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]
I'm back! Okay, now, let's see what we have here. First off, yay! Drawings! You're really good at art. Second, nice fingernails. :P Okay, on with the critique. I looked ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Tomorrow we will call the day today. Is Sickly Susan still sick?
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)
*If it would help, we can skip to a few weeks or month(s) into the future. Get to the action. It's pretty slow right now.*
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics
Thank you!
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: In the shadows preview... (12+)
Ah, a nice, short piece. Hey, Tex here to review your work. I'm not the very best, or even very good at grammar, but I'll try to point out anything ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: How do I start?
This is the problem I always have. Characters and snippets. Thanks for writing this!
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics
No problem! Anyone else want a review by yours truly?
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: A Vampire's Tears ~ Chapter 1
Hey. Tex here, and I’m going to give you a review today. Just as a warning, I give my opinion, and my opinion can be a little (or a lot) ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics
Complete, Kamas. Hope I helped! Anyone else?
Jan 1, 2010
