User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    I'd like to reserve a spot if anyone else becomes interested.

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    I can make that evil, middle-aged worker if he can be my second character. I can manage two characters. Name: Jessie Erickson Age: 12 Power: She can change the atomic ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    I think I'll try this one. It’s original. Just to clear things up, are things like violence and language limited to PG, PG-13 or what? Name: Adrienne Rayne Coleman Age: ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    In any attempt to revive this, we need to plot. What ideas do you have? Here's what I had planned when I was still planning on making this a novel, ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    It doesn't have to be. Both my characters are kind of useless right now, and I really haven't been able to find time to post anywhere here on YWS lately. ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics

    I'm so sorry everyone for neglecting this! I've had a lot of stuff to work on at home, but I promise I'll try and get these done withing a few ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Oh, yes, we're continuing. Ha, we did just stop like that! And no, it is not too late to join. I'll try to post later today.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    No, you didn't, thank you, but Kelcia has in each of her posts and jasminebells did: Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, ruthless, at times ****** but doesn't talk much. Sorry, but it ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Okay, guys, I hate to be pesky, but please keep swearing to a minimum. There are other words to descibe a character or show emotion. Please, cussing makes me wince. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Okay! We’re starting! I know, these posts are kind of short, but we didn’t have anything planned, and I didn’t know what you all wanted. James James looked about him, ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Prodigy Children DT

    Sabrina's his age, but she's a bit robust. Also, what should we do for plot? Should the villains find us and use us, or what?

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    But of course! We have three boys: two seventeen and one eleven. If you want to make a boy, any other age would be wonderful. But, you don't have to.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Seven characters. We can start now, if you all want.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Dreamer: Sure, your kid can be that! Also, everyone, try not to have too many best subjects. Like superpowers in other storybooks, too many would make you too powerful. And ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics

    Done! Sorry for taking so long. Anyone else?

    Jan 12, 2010


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)