-
Re: JTC stuff
I'm going to be gone over now and the weekend, away from computers. I'll be back on Monday. Also, if I might speak up, I think it would be more ...
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: JTC stuff
Hero is Forever's character, Jessie is mine.
Mar 24, 2010 -
Re: JTC stuff
Gah-gah-gagagagah-gah... wha'? I... geez. Poor Jessie. If she's got to die, let me help post to kill her. :twisted: Er, uh, I mean, how sad! Anyway, I've been trying to ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
Foster: He gave a short sigh and looked at her. He thought for only a moment, then said, “I’ll be blunt now. You’re pyrokinetic, which means you can control fire ...
Mar 21, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
Foster He entered the room again, smiling as he shut the door. “Sorry for the inconvenience.” “Cut to the chase,” she snapped. “Okay,” he said, suddenly turning serious. “I believe ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
Now that I’m into it I really don’t want this to die. Post, people! Isaiah Foster He pulled a hand through his hair, scrunching up his face. Another complication. 0 ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
**edit: I forgot to copy this part out of Word** Ee-gah! Sorry! School’s crazy today, and yesterday I was busy and uncreative, and the day before that and the day ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
Isaiah Foster "Have someone clean it up and send her to testing, find out what caused the wreck," he said after a moment's thought. She nodded and he continued. "Then ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: How to Resize an Image
I use to resize my images. It isn't directly for that, but I'm never certain using sites to resize my stuff and I can just change the size as I'm ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
I am not falling behind. I like this one. Isaiah Foster He looked down at the girl, his eyes starting to dig into her. Brave. Courageous, but free-willed. She could ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: JTC stuff
Geez Louise, Foster's so darn evil! I didn't even realize it! Now I'm a little scared to write for him... no matter, I can get over it. I like the ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: JTC stuff
Don't worry, I won't. :) She's twelve, and the only version of twelve I know is me, so at most she might muster up enough courage to say "hi".
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: JTC stuff
Since everyone else is just arriving, can Jessie have been here for a while already?
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
Here's my guy! Name: Isaiah Foster Age: 31 (it’s almost middle aged, the picture just didn’t look forty) Role: Worker Gender: Male Appearance: Profile: Was the leader on the government ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: More Artwork
Now, first off, what everyone else said. I'm just that more determined to practice drawing now. I mean, I'm just in awe. Speechless. So, since saying how great these are ...
Mar 6, 2010
