User avatar

Tessitore

  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    My last "biography" was in a time were I was obsessed *again* with love. Too much of it. So, here we are, a new one. A little more clean, less ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (insert witty and way too creative topic title here)

    WOW! You put a lot of thought into that world. I may join want to contribute if there is any time between my frantic job hunting/GED getting/house maintaining and my ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura

    Jewel is kickass. Huzzah. Though I was a tad disappointed in the last album, I'm still a fan.

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Recommend YWS

    Of course, I can't settle for anything but mine... ^^ I'm spoiled. Nah, I just needed something that went with my webpage colors, so I made my own. See?: If ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!!!!!

    Cool that you're homeschooled. So am I. Welcome. I am *points to the left*. I am mighty.

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Old: Who's Viewed My Profile?

    Me: Oooo, who has been... looking up on me WHAT DO THEY WANT... sadness... not much people.... but even if they were THEY WOULDN'T FIND WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR. I ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newness... ^_^

    That sounds like what happened with FAN, my old site. Except it didn't take a few weeks to upload--our moderator abandoned us =(. Sadness. Welcome, Jessy, nice to meet 'cha. ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    I was kinda annoyed when someone came onto our board and was all, "Come join", but then I checked it out and I'm all... hey, not that bad, cause my ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    I sure hope DT didn't follow us over... I don't think so. He's the cause of a lot of the newbies there at the old site, and my dislike for ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Yo Alyce, it's Crimson from the other board, hope you do well here. It's pretty cool so far...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Thank You Tessitore

    *waves* i am mighty. yes i am.

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    Yup, that's where I heard about it. The place is going down the crap shoot. I'm annoyed with it (and I'm on a different s/n there, so nyah)

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Holidays!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Wish me luck with the extended family! (no, they're alright)

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morrow Cousin

    William Sheakspeare. She's obsessed, to say the least. Yo, Galatea. I just saw you on the members list. Glad you joined. Keep active, alright? Pretty cool place by my standards, ...

    Nov 25, 2004


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio