User avatar

Tessitore

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Writers Society: For Older Writers (18+)

    I cannot seem to join. I keep clicking "I accept" on the Terms and Conditons, and all it seems to do is "refresh" the page. Need some tech support?

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    Hello xyberangel and welcome to YWS. Hope you enjoy your stay, find your niche, and do what pleases you. *tips hat*

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    I know I already posted in the "Welcome Back" thread. For those of you who do now know me, who joined after I left or something, I'm one of the ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why don't you guys critique my stuff?

    Then explain the decline of posts in ALL of the Literature sections while those in The Tavern increase exponentially. I admit, I dislike the Writing Activities part of the site ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why don't you guys critique my stuff?

    I happens to all of us. We all feel the same way. Believe me on this. And I'm going to take the time to point the finger of blame at ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    eels scare the crap out of me. i wouldn't even be able to go in the room. i am not kidding. eels are probably the scariest things i have ever ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My claims to be interesting

    Hello claims to be interesting one. Apparently you weren't interesting enough since no one replied. But I will, because I like you. Seriously. Welcome to Young Writers Society. I am ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    I love dogs, I love cats, I like story weaver, I like chocolate.... Everybody is happy, Hey tess, can I call you DeeDee? O.o DeeDee? Um... sure? Kinda frightening, reminding ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    Did you steal that topic line from Everclear? Cause if you did, thumbs up. They rock. And no one appreciates them very much around here... well, people that I know ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Running Slow So I Deleted Stuff

    Yaaay, I have a paypal account, where do I donate? I'd be glad to. :D ...no, really, I'll donate, where do I sign up?

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert clever first entry subject here)

    Behold, this be the Sex God to whom you speak: Bow before him, and shower me with praises for bringing him onto you. Bwa. There you are, Ahan, that's one ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin

    Heil and well met, Sabina. I see you're using one of my avatars (which had me intriqued in you in the first place). Lovely, isn't it? It's work from a ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    *waves quietly from the corner* Sometime in the future I'll pop up and annoy you. K? Welcome.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review The Young Writers Society

    I added a review (big Gaia groupie)... how do I view it? Do ya' know?

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    Well, I AM a cat person, not a dog person. These dogs have only been around for the last five years of my life (except Kell, who's recent), where as ...

    Jan 15, 2005


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind