User avatar

Tessitore

  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Wow, I never realized how many people outline. I'm lucky, I suppose. I've never really needed an outline. I usually write fantasy/sci-fi stuff, and sometimes if I'm working on, say, ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Do you define your work as, say... suspence... horror... fantasy? And not just your genre's but... what do you do to PREPARE?? Outline? Brainstorm? Notes? Nothing? Does the mood just ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    faith, that's actually a really good idea. I never thought of it before. And I always have trouble with last names. Okay, the evil phone book has now become my ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    I AM lucky enough not just to be a writer but an artist, which really helps when memorizing the way things look. Anyway, I can just draw the person, or ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I'm just trying to find some fantasy or sci-fi magazines that would be interested in buying short stories. Like HOPE. That seems to be awfully popular for a year-and-a-half old ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because if I didn't write, I wouldn't be me. I have been writing my entire life. And I don't know what to do with it, really.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Choose "find this meaning", type in a word, and voilla. I use it all the time.

    Nov 18, 2004


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson