-
Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)
I think that THE MOST popular thing that Neil Gaiman has ever done was the Sandman graphic novel collection, but just for kicks and giggles... Why do you like Neil ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: The DaVinci Code
It was interesting, but what a lot of people don't understand is that this book is FICTIONAL... there's a lot of chaos theory and just plain guesses, though he does ...
Jan 5, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
Time? Um... it's usually somewhere between five-fifteen minutes. I'm trying to stop that, since when I slow down I do so much better, but I get so carried away that ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
I envy anyone who can draw, and write. Damn multiskilled people! Ha ha. It's got its gifts and its curse. I can draw my characters but, say, in an intimate ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
Again, I am amazed. These are so good. I love the hand on the last chick, that was awesome (I have a war with hands going on and can't seem ...
Dec 31, 2004 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Lately I've been getting better at opening lines, but I used to be really bad. So here's some from three years back. These just irritate me: The nights are long ...
Dec 24, 2004 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
:shock: WOW! So much better then my stuff! I love it! More, please, I'd love to see it.
Dec 23, 2004 -
Re: Picture -- Story
Interesting, niteowl, very interesting. I like the story. It has a few flaws, but then again I did say "1,000 words or less" so it's not a problem. I really ...
Dec 22, 2004 -
Re: Picture -- Story
Moved to "Contests"
Dec 14, 2004 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
Yes, go right ahead, I don't mind. Just make sure you show me what you do... And which ones, if you don't mind... cause I'm all curious and stuff. EDIT: ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
I added more of my junk. Eh... you know... stuff. Whatever. This is a pseudo-bump. a kind of... helpful hint.... that there are more pieces up... and stuff... Sooooo... What's ...
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!
Yeah, neither am I. What's the deal?
Dec 13, 2004 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
OMG, I was SO mad at my parents for getting tickets to his show and not getting one for me. :evil: Grrr! I really, really want to see him, but ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
Heh, I only meant "some of my junk" as a little... thing the friends and I have. Like... stuff. Stuff and junk and kinda interchangable. I guess. Maybe. But thanks. ...
Dec 5, 2004 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
Yeah, still hottt... but you... you know... tights and.... poets shirts and... long hair... *starts to drool* ... He IS gorgeous... Yeah, and sometimes I'm afraid of messing up so ...
Dec 4, 2004
