User avatar

Tessitore

  • Media Reviews Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    I liked In the Forests of the Night when I was thirteen. This past summer I read Interview with a Vampire and I realized she was just a little kid ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    Why isn't there a poll option for "God I hate her, she's a plagerising b**** who gets all her ideas from accomplished writers"? I used to be a fan, you ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...

    I remember that day I was late getting the mail, so I was going out around 5:10 or so and there were the gang of "kidlets" running about in their ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...

    Behold: Full picture (wallpaper sized) here:

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: BRAINSTORMS/A sharing of pieces

    That's very interesting, Harley, I liked it. -------- Eve walked on the left side of the corridoor towards her bedroom, trying to blend with the long shadows, knowing that her ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I couldn't explain it to you, dm, I just know that guys in pre-1900's clothing just flat-out does it for me. Especially with the long hair.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Colored pencils... mechanical pencils... a calligraphy pen...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I have new stuff!!!! I finally got off of my lazy a$$ and scanned these pictures. Since getting a really nice colored pencil set from my mother for Xmas I've ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I have more but I'm lazy and haven't scanned any yet. I just had a great art boon since I got new colored pencils, but my scanner doesn't work on ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    So I'm guessing the partial nudity is in one of the pictures you haven't uploaded yet? 'Cause when I saw that warning and then the only pic was that one ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    From the moment I turn on the computer I open up WINAMP and listen to it as long as I'm seated here, sometimes when I'm not (when I'm reading, drawing, ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: BRAINSTORMS/A sharing of pieces

    Alright... Here's the activity; Write one or two paragraphs, or 10 lines of dialogue about one of your creatures/characters. Brainstorm. Even make up a character that you have never had ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Music influences my writing more then it should. My best writing music is Everclear, especially "Songs From an American Movie, pt. 1" and Stabbing Westward, all albums except for their ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    Neverwhere was the first actual book of his that I read. My mother got sick of seeing the Sandman comics, wondered what the big deal was and, since she can't ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    AWESOME! Tell me this, and tell me this now *grabs Hunters shirt collar* HOW DO YOU DO THAT??? What program do you use? Are you using a program? *please don't ...

    Jan 12, 2005


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare