User avatar

Tessitore

  • Media Reviews Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    Oh, Sven is just one of my favorite characters. "I am Sven and these are my chicks". His pants are awesome, too. =)

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05

    I would buy one of these, but they all look pretty much the same. You may want to try experimenting with different sleeve lengths and textures and patterns. I really ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    wow they are sooo good. Though on the last one the mermaid's head is too small or the neck is too big. Yes, you'll notice if you take a glance ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    Hello everyone and enjoy the new pieces! I took these with the digital camera (grr, can't find my scanner cable) so they're not as high-quality as I want them to ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    Okay, okay, I got SOME of the artwork on my digital camera (I have no friggen clue where I put some of the pieces I did, probably somewhere far and ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Ditto. More information would be nice. But I can do them too.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    I've never read any of his books, but I've met him and got his signature, so booyah!!! He and David somethingorother made a crazy movie called Mirror Mask , and ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    i'll think up something you can do with a woman as well then... ummm... how about a woman standing at the edge of a cliff with the sunset in front ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    I apologize for the delay, guys, but the pictures are going to have to wait another day. I've finished yours, Hunter, and I'm working on the others. My cat had ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    Alright, I finished you picture and ran to my computer in the kitchen to scan it and just found out that my scanner is unplugged (again). Since I'm horrible at ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    for artwork. First come, first serve. Five total, and then I'll work on more if I'm up to it. I'm much, much better at women then at guys, so keep ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    They're like Anne Rice for Young Adults, so if you're into that; yeah, they're good. Until you actually read Anne Rice or Laurell K. Hamilton (the last I highly, highly ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    Remarkably, yes. Except for the last one. There were no camels harmed in the making of that book... or something...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Abarat by Clive Barker

    I love Abarat, one of those books I'm really wanting to add to my library. The second book was also SMASHING. Much love to Clive Barker and ALL his works, ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    Familiar or unfamiliar? Self-centered and boy-crazy Georgia Nicolson books include: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snoggings On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God Knocked Out By ...

    Feb 25, 2005


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint