User avatar

Tessitore

  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    Very pretty, love the contrast of the dark clouds to the light blue at the waters edge and the sand. You have an eye for a picture, very cool.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    "The Shining" by Stephen King. Scary as well as weird, but very, very weird. EDIT: Actually, no... "Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk. NEVER eat while reading that book. EVER. It's freaky, ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'Forever' by Pete Hamill

    OK, just finished this book, and was BLOWN AWAY. The books is about a young boy growing up in Ireland until a chain of events leads him, sometime after early ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    So tell me... what makes these stories so awesome? They're horror, right? What if I don't like horror? Should I read them anyway? It's not just a horror genre... it ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!

    This was good... her lips seem freakishly large, though. Is she from the Plastic Surgery Planet, or are her parents just kissing fish? :lol: If you can believe it, yes, ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    WOW! O.O This is great work, you are a fabulous artist. I commend you on your work. How long did this take you?

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    If you've never read a Stephen King book... If you've read a Stephen King book and don't particularly like him... If you're a die-hard Stephen King fan... YOU MUST READ ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I don't remember how many times I cried... but it was a lot. I was given a pirated copy by a friend (bad, I know) then went out and bought ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Anita Blake (Vampire Hunter)

    Very good books, but have a major disappointing drop-off after 'Obsidian Butterfly'. If you like Anita Blake, read the Merry Gentry series--but beware, for it's an R rated fluff stuff ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!

    Most of the facial features are a little too large and I think the face is a touch orange for a vampire but I love how you've done the hair. ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!

    Thanks. Yes, that face has been giving me a boatload of trouble. I have not done a painting this SMALL in so long... Anyway, yeah... I completley forgot to over ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture by Sponson_Light

    Great style, quite unique. I really like your line shading on the face and the detail it adds. Funny little guy on the shoulder too ^^.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!

    Just wanted to share the (maybe) finished painting of my main character in the vampire stories, Annie Morgan. This would be a picture of her going to or being at ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Silence of the Lambs

    If you liked SOTL, you simply have to pick up the next installment, Hannibal. The movie was not anything as wonderful as the book, which is so bizaar and horrific ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: An announcement in which Art is very related.

    Recently I worked at Michael's Craft Store. Working = Discount = Canvas/Paints. I was happy. Lost job, however, but not before the project started rolling and now goodness has come ...

    Jun 13, 2005


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain