User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Video Games

    I'm a big fan of the old arcade games, I was raised on them. The only new one that I've ever played and really dig is Prince of Persia: Sands ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Wow, a thousand posts? Where has the time gone?? *smiles, salutes, waves, then wanders off with a bottle of Yellowtail Shiraz [not the finest, but it does its job]*

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am mighty!

    Thanks everyone so much. I was all ecstatic yesterday when I found out the lost inches. I seem to be building quite the muscles as well, which is fine by ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey! You look real happy! YEY!!! :D Anyway, are you cooking dinner or something in the photo? O.o Nah, I was just getting a glass of milk. Mom was all ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Found a three-year-old picture of me. I look all, I dunno... bright...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am mighty!

    I am here to brag of my good luck and fortune. Come January 1st and my New Years resolutions I... didn't have one. A week afterward, though, I did. Three ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    Everclear. Not the best band I've ever heard, but if I had a choice to listen to only one band for the rest of my life, it would be Everclear. ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Um, yes, happy late Valentines day. I got a whole crap-load of cleaning done. Woot.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    We don't have to wear uniforms in public school 'round here. Of course, this is Missouri. We're rednecks. We don' need those confonded uniforms! Durk e dur! Hrumph. I had ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I like being bi. If there was a pill that made me "straight"... I wouldn't take it. I like who I am. And I embrace it, good and bad.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I lost two stone last year in year 12(as I put on weight during GCSEs) from swimming for 30 minutes three times a week and having a healthy social life. ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I think many people are afraid of nothingness after they die, and so they spend their life hoping, praying for an afterlife. On the other hand, I think that people ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I think many people are afraid of nothingness after they die, and so they spend their life hoping, praying for an afterlife. I'm not gong to put hope into something ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Hm, well, I'm bisexual. I'm currently dating a boy and a girl (at the same time). Yes, they know about each other, in case you were wondering.... Anyway, IF we ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Whoops, sorry about that, I thought I hadn't shown it before. My apologies.

    Feb 9, 2005


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee