User avatar

Tessitore

  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Alright, just posting something in another topic in this forum and I mentioned how my eyes turn dark gray when I'm angry. Went to thinking about my eyes and how ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    Kitty cat. Generally one of the larger ones. Like a leopard or something. Usually that. I get all slow-stalky-gonna-kill-ya-if-you-move-the-wrong-way-ish. And apparently my eyes turn really really dar

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    I'm so going to read it, the beginning really grabbed me and I just want to read it now. And I agree with Fire, if it does get published I ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Wow...just wow...Tess, that pic is so amazing. I love it. Where did you get it? And Matt, ahh, now I get wouldn't be the same... Ah, that's a Luys Royo ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Blar har har, some of your guys desktops are blooming funny. Mine's pretty simple: Aside from the KICK A** WALLPAPER, THAT IS!!! :D

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    Ah, yay, thank you much (but it's a pretty long story/novella, so don't rush)

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    Blarg! I have finally completed something! Story-wise, that is. Blar, blargity blarg blar!!!!!!!! WOOOOT!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ As long as I can remember I have never fully completed a story ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    It's actually starting to warm up 'round here. It's hitting the fifties! Woot. I swear, it seems like it has been cold FOREVER! I usually don't say this but, I ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    Jack Daniels. That'll put hair on your chest. Bwa ha.

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I put in "more then once a day". Since I kind of can't help it, it's set as my home page. Well, besides that I'd still visit it more then ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Thanks everyone, just ignore me. You said you wanted more pictures but NO... *goes and skulks in a corner*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tonight my friends and I were out and about and when I got home one of them picked up the camera and snapped this: They say I look like some ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So sore...

    I do weight machines at the gym, but not exactly weight training, I don't think. Building muscle, though. Mighty, I am now stronger then ever---HUZZAH!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    soy - doesn't it bother your gf or bf that you're seeing another person...? Nah, it don't bother me that she's dating this Kevin person. She's dating me and him. ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    I burn CDs for me and my buds. Mostly music CDs. I happen to be a part of the illegally downloading community, so... well, I share the wealth. I never ...

    Feb 18, 2005


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller