User avatar

Tessitore

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    You know, I cannot find a statistics site that won't tell me divorce rates for no sex/sex before marriage people without it being some sort of Christian propoganda. I'm sorry, ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Hm, just to reference: 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God's kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicaters, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    Alright, nice responces! I'm here to give my own answers to my own questions and deliever onto you five more questions. Here goes: 1. If you were to be granted ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The writing (a rant <or vent> of sorts)

    The writing. The actual writing. It's like taking the actual orange and comparing it to the concentrate or something. It is the pure, unrefined stuff that can taste wonderful and ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    My friends and I just LOVE this book when we're together. It's a way to get to know each other better (like we need that). It may not be the ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?

    I don't really care for them. It makes everyone look pretty much the same. I agree. I just wouldn't be the same without my little hooded girl over on the ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Age and Sexuality

    Hm. I don't believe that I'm so immature and slave to my hormones (well, I am, in some respects) that I can't decide for myself which feelings are real and ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    Thank you, thank you very much Crysi. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Super-glad. I'm going to take the text and put it somewhere in the fiction section for more ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?

    I don't particularly care for them. I like my avatar(s) and will keep using the regular ones. Many more options that way.

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Absolutely, Positively Ridiculous (rant... kinda)

    What I hate is all these Google bits popping up on your site. The Google ads. I do not like Google, I like Dogpile. Growl. And even if I do ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    You know, Faith, I'd swear I saw someone just like you yesterday when I was at the car repair place for my mother. I mean, you two looked so similar ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    I know that mine change. I can stand in the exact same spot and not move, just get really angry at something someone says and my eyes will go from ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Just to clear up if there is any confusion or doubt over if Tess' eyes really change with her mood. Yes, yes they do. And yes, yes it is rather ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Very cool Galatea! Very pretty... I wish I knew how to do that whole Photoshop bit...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Sureal, what kind of answer is that? Damn you! Harley: Tess are you sure that they change colours cuz that's scary lol Hm, yeah, I'm sure. At first I thought ...

    Feb 28, 2005


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie