User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    This was the first snow of the season and it lasted all of eighteen hours before it went away. We actually didn't have that cool of a winter this year. ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    *rises from the dead* Oh, it's been a while. Hello everyone *waves fashionably* Here is my room, which has just suffered some new modifications. The first three and last two ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I am the supreme overlord of the fifth page. Mwa ha. And Firestarter, you have a serious nose fetish. Seek help.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    I have a friends-only LJ. It's my OOMA (Object of my Affection) journal. Only two persons have access besides myself... and they're OOMA's. Which reminds me I haven't updated it ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You guys are rubbing off on me. I'm becoming a camera whore. Thanks a bunch. Meh. I think I'm actually starting to look "good" *flexes newfound ego muscles* Thank you, ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I've, like, already stated my opinion... and stuff. I love sex. Sex, sex, sex. Yum. =). And I go out of my way to try and avoid all organized religions ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hitchhikers Guide Movie. Good or Bad

    I'm always concerned when I see a move adaption of a book, but you must remember then when seeing a movie it's always BASED on a book. If you really ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Um yay? I was actually craving that yesterday but NO, the parentals didn't get any cheese. Nasty, mean, parentals. Alright... do not post here unless you've listened to the classical ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Black jeans, my ring, lavender shirt with tulip on it, towel wrapped around head (just got outa shower).

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    The majority of my writing is done on the computer (a total of 365 seperate files! *not including poetry) but when I do write on paper it's either at my ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    [quote=Duskglimmer] 5. If you could own one painting from any collection in the world but were not allowed to sell it, which work of art would you select? Starless Night ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    Ah, great! I love the participation in this. Booya. Here's the answers to my own questions: 1. If you could permanetly alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Barefoot, for one, because shoes are evil. Green Cargo's Black shirt Black 'Tool' Hoodie And my wild, tusseled hair that makes me look uber-sexy. Mwa ha. EDIT: Oh and if ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Monogomy... I'm in a non-monogomous relationship right now with two individuals who also have other partners. Eventually... EVENTUALLY... I will "settle" for a one person, but not now. I'm a ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    What am I? Invisible??

    Mar 14, 2005


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451