User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    QUESTION! Has anyone seen Hairspray? And if so, would you recommend it? It's coming to Cleveland on tour, and the tickets are pretty expensive. I've heard good things and bad, ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IM SOOO SEXY!

    It doesn't help that I've listened to that obsessively several times and now I'm having relapses. Thanks a lot.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Define Flirting

    When you are interested in a person and start acting like you are interested in a person by small means of batting eyelashes (for chicks, usually), small touches, laughter and ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    *waves* Yeah, I left too. But now I'm back. Oh yeah. Guess who's back. Back... again.

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    I actually did one of those over a year ago and this is what I wrote down: 1. Waking up—Daylight, ?? 2. Thinking—World At Large, Modest Mouse 3. Writing—Weak and ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    Dreaming for me has always been an extension of reality. Some weird crap sometimes happens, yes, but otherwise it's just me being extremley creative and imaginary. Like always. Big surprise. ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    Deja vu is part of everyone's life, I think, and I don't want to make more out of mine then should be since I don't want to look like a ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    I believe in aliens but I don't think they'd bother with us. So no.

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Firestarter has a nose fetish. Ha ha! *points and laughs* Nose fetish, nose fetish!

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    Tessitore16: Don't forget to eat your cereal with a fork an do your homework in the dark. Tessitore16: Catch you later.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    :twisted: Mwa ha ha ha ha.... *stabs someone in the eye with a fork*

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Man, I love seeing these photos. Especially of places outside the United States. It's stuff I'm not used to and it's just awesome. Here's Kansas City folks, in all its ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    I like Disney movies, but only because I was deprived of them when I was a child. My mother insisted that I read the ENTIRE collection of Hans Christian Anderson ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    Incandescence, you bring up some good points, and in a lot of ways; I agree with you. I know that a woman at her top physical condition and a man ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Girls and maybe guys, do you wear make up?? WHY DO YOU DAMAGE YOURSELF??? Make up is supposed to make you look pretty and it does but at the same ...

    Apr 10, 2005


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner