User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Anime: Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust Blood the Last Vampire Van Helsing Revolutionary Girl Utena Fushugi Yugi, the Mysterious Play Ceres: Celestial Legend Manga: FAKE Yu-Yu Hakusho Revolutionary Girl Ut

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    Yes, indeed, fantasy is a popular thing. I bet that's becauase if you try to pass off a wimpy little sci-fi story to the hardcore sci-fi writers/readers... they'll come after ...

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Wasps. Definatley. I just hate them. I don't know why. But anytime I see one I have one of two reactions; run, or freeze. And I really can't think of ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi. I'm... tessitore. We'll just say. I'm a poet, and I'm a fiction and nonfiction writer... and I'm very opinionated... Though it may be a while before I will be ...

    Nov 17, 2004


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo