-
Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi
I prefer RC Cola, or else just plain Coke, but never Pepsi. I used to drink it when I was much younger, but I think it's kind of stopped being ...
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^
I like mixing more realistic things with drama. Kind of a... "A Walk to Remember" meets "Interview With The Vampire"... or something like that (I'm only using those two as ...
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Seen any Movies Lately?
Its times like these that I'm glad I live in a small town. Ticket prices? Drum roll, please.... .... four bucks. So, I see a lot of movies. Team America, ...
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Where do you write?
I write at a computer desk, but before I was OK with the computer desk, I had to be OK with my room, so.... it took me a while before ...
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Anime
You just gotta read FAKE. Besides Petshop of Horrors, it's the only new manga (well, new for me) that I've gotten into in the last year and a half that's ...
Nov 21, 2004 -
Re: Anime
Hey, do you happen to get Shonen Jump? It sounds like it from the manga you listed. I get it monthly... and I used to get Animerica Extra as well, ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Anime
Ooo, I forgot to add that. I saw Spirited Away on the IMAX and I LOVED it. I saw Princess Mononoke the year before it and loved THAT too... though ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^
You know... not to sound... arrogant? But fantasy HAS always been easy for me. I don't know... creating worlds and magic and rules for my creatures has always come naturally. ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?
Wow. I've never met anyone who's read all the books and hated them. Have you?
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: It was amazing...
I know from knowing many die-hard poets (I am not counted among them, I am a writer) that they are very much more in tune with their "inner child" then ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: My Site...err...board thingy...
I signed up. Be happy. The XBOX thing is a bit annoying... but I'm glad I could actually use my real avatar. It's been a while *hugs avatar*... and though ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?
I have to go with Harry Potter AND Artemis Fowl (only the first one, thanks), AND Lord of the Rings. Though I've only read Hobbit and 3/4 of the way ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^
I have to agree, fantasy is safe. I say most of my stuff is fantasy, even if it isn't. Like HOPE. I posted it in fantasy, but Nate said it ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: Upcoming Plans
Yeah, I'm from another forum... which I've been a part of for a year... and a half... and it's going to the dogs, and I'm kind of annoyed with it ...
Nov 20, 2004 -
Re: New Poetry Categories (Very, very old)
Why don't we bundle it up into this wonderful pile and tie it with a bow? Just so we can all post in one place and... be happy? Please?
Nov 18, 2004
