User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    Oh, I love soundtracks. I forgot to mention those. I only have a few on my hard drive, but I love them all to pieces. I have the soundtracks to: ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    I WAS into Evanescence (did I list them? They're on my hard drive, I think... or were) and Linkin Park and all that, but I got bored with them. It's ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    "This is going to be the best Chrismahanakwanzaka ever!" Those Virgin Mobile phone commercials... with Chrismahanakwanzaka... they make me laugh so hard. Anyone seen the entire jingle? There's a gay ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm not so scared of them (I'm alright with holding them and watching them and transplanting them if need be), but it just creeps me out if I run into ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    It was a while back, like I said. This guy has a lot of stuff to say/linkers. It would have been way, way, way back in his archives. Sometime this ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    It's another of the commercials they had where one of them poked someone's chicken sandwich and the guy was like "Dude, why'd you poke my sandwich?" "I just wanted to ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm afraid of becoming a vegetable on a hospital bed sucking up my families resources until they're bankrupt. But more then that, I'm afraid of being oppressed. Of having something ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    The Burger King commercials! I'm Spicy! I love those office people, they're funny. *poke*

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    DRESDEN DOLLS! Erm... and... (this is a big list) A Perfect Circle Alanis Morissette Avril Lavigne Britney Spears (rarely) Chumbawamba Bach Mozart Puccini Andrew Lloyd Webber Chopin Cold Coldplay Davi

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    I was on another version. Looks the exact same, but i went farther. Or maybe I'm just not hitting it right. I got the link some five months ago from ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    Um, wow? yes, the room color is being changed next week, probably on monday or tuesday, to a sandy yellow (how'd you guess, ZZAP?) with a "feature wall" of either ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    I don't play games, but I like the chick. She's hot. And I still can't remember that other commercial. but I am watching television now, so just wait a bit... ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    Oh, I love that game, but I can never find it. I think my score was in the mid 600-s, like yours. Anyone have a link for that game where ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    (("A walk to remember" bore me to tears and there is not a book-to-movie adaptation I hate more than "Interview with the Vampire")) *blinks*... um... thanks? what I meant was ...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    Wow, haven't seen any of those tuna commercials... interesting... I do have a rather fond one at the moment... and it has to do with a video game, and it's ...

    Nov 23, 2004


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec