User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Ah, yes, it was. Brain fart. Apologies. And the second Abarat book is pretty awesome. Can't wait for the third...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    I was afraid of reading "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (don't have time for bad fiction anymore), but now that I've set myself to go see the movie, I have ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    re·cal·ci·trant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-kls-trnt) adj. Marked by stubborn resistance to and defiance of authority or guidance. This was my "word for the week" back in fourth grade, ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Top Ten (NOT in order, since I have NO SUCH THING in my life): 1. "1984" - George Orwell 2. "Song of Susannah" - Stephen King* 3. "Abarat" - Clive ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird

    What's this whole point system about, anyway?

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Heh. Iron Chef indeed can be funny. Especially when the camera guys are knocked into by the Chef's and everyone starts yelling... But I like the Iron Chef French best... ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    I figured banana was going to be the most popular... one of my friends just won three bucks... unless anyone else cares to vote?

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Teen Titans, Myth Busters, American Chopper, Justice League (both seasons... or whatever), Futurama, Inuyasha, Family Guy, Iron Chef, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, Unwrapped, Great Hotels (don't

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    Don't ask. It's unexplainable. I'm just curious (kind of an inner circle thing)

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I know Longlegs can't bite you but they have more poison than a Black Widow so...that is really scary. Actually, that's not true. You ever seen the Discovery Channel show ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    DEFINITLEY the long legs. I can handle the Brown Orb Spiders (which are about, say, one to two inches in diameter... pretty large butt and all) and Tarantula's and all ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    Writers block... ugh, those suck. Does anyone else feel like after you've had writers block for, say, more then three weeks, and you sit down to write... it's the most ...

    Nov 28, 2004


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau