User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Catherine Zeta-Jones. And Johnny Depp. Yum =)

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    For those of us who write stories, who are they generally dedicated to? And what is the best dedication that you have read by a published/unpublished writer? Give examples, I ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    I've cleansed my "ranting" for the time being... give it a few hours/days. I DID post the rant here, but no ones seems to want to read it. I guess ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Heh. I'm not basing mine on looks, I'm basing it on durability. A big steel case... go ahead, hit me all you want... you won't hurt me. Plus it's like... ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    I loved "The Princess Bride"... both the movie and the book (one of the greater adaptations). And I used to really be into the Animorphs series... though I can't remember ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    Yes, I had several of those friends-that-want-to-screw-with-you cases, and that spurred a lot of rants for me. I don't usually go on for more then a page. Because I have ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    :lol: Hahahaha... I OWN a Chevy, a Ford and a DODGE!!! I HAVE THE BIGGEST TRUCK IN THE FRIGGEN WORLD!!! YEAWH!!!! 1985 Dodge Ram w/ Crew Cab and Eight-foot bed. ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    Hey-a... does anyone here rant besides me? And I don't mean rant as in a one or two liner b*tch about someone... I mean, like really lean into them? ...cause ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Yeah, I can't remember what happened in "Gathering Blue" either. Hm... Jedie mind trick? maybe... *ponders*... I know that it was good, but I also know it wasn't as good ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    Try it on for size. Woot. Say it. It sounds good, doesn't it? I love saying it. Sounds all spiffy cool and stuff...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    Woot? Yes. My ultimate expression of joy. Woot! or Wooting! Woooooting... That sort of thing...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Oh! I love HOLES and THE GIVER! Have you read "GATHERING BLUE" by the same author (not Holes, the other person... Louis Lowrey, is it? Something like that)? It's pretty ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    I liked the original Artemis Fowl, but the last two... blew...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Yes, LOTR was pretty good, and a good adaptation, I heard (don't hurt me, I tried, I really did, but they just did NOT hook me [though I did read ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Ah, don't remind me of the movie, don't remind me. Please. I haven't seen it, but I have NO plans on it. Just the previews alone made me want to ...

    Dec 3, 2004


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende