User avatar

Tessitore

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    "If the evil in the world is intended by god he is not good. If it violates his intentions he is not almighty. God can't be both almighty and good. ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I think I'll be one of those that lives in the area. Cause I LOVE being bi...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: shoutbox

    Chat room sounds spiffy.

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I'm in the US of A. In the middle. In Missouri. Pity me.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    Putting handcuffs on children is a serious hazard to their health. There have been too many instances when cuffs, put on in the wrong way, have bruised, cut, or even ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Mushy Song?

    "Run" - Snow Patrol. You have... no idea... how this describes... me. "Come What May" - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack And most songs (except the ones they blast repetedly on the ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I don't mind that I'm bisexual, but I do wish I was in an enviorment that catered more to this life style. Hence one of the reasons I really want ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I see snow, sometimes. I get the extreme freezing cold and the extreme boiling heat. I have four seasons. I am... Missouri-girl. Dun, dun, dun... I dislike this place, however, ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    Besides being a writer (which I hope to do successfully enough that I don't HAVE to work) I would like to be a... Psychologist Teacher Club owner Animal Shelter volunteer/worker... ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I don't really have a CHOICE that I'm bi. It's just the way I am. I didn't CHOOSE to be that way. I still LOVE men... something about them just ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I'm not an atheist. Or a christian. Or a jew. It's okay if you're a christian, a muslim or a jew, it's okay if you're agnostic and you don't know ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I am in LOVe with sex, but I LOATHE sex without love. I do have a pretty open mind with things--almost formed a ménage a trois (still up for grabs), ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    Dele; That is the CORRECT answer. Dark Tower V. 7; The Dark Tower. *hands over cookie (homemade of course)* Yay ^^. I'm glad somebody knew. I always dedicate stories unless ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I am bisexual, and so I get the best of both worlds =). At the moment I am not dating anyone... so call me ^^. Heh. No. I don't believe ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    Alright, here's a start on a thread I... started... To my muse, Who has taken many different shapes and sizes over the years, But this time decided to come to ...

    Dec 9, 2004


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon