User avatar

Tessitore

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I respect your right not to have sex before marriage, and I'm very happy you're not preachy about it (I've only met one or two preachy people, the rest have ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    all we've had lately is rain.. lol lol. Well, over here in Missouri we've been having rain, too. And we have snow. And ice. And 90+ degrees with heavy humidity... ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Just because I like girls doesn't mean I don't like guys. I love them both, and I honestly don't think I could choose one or the other. Cause I just ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    Congrats, Firestarter, I think you earned it.

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    1. Get clear skin. 2. Loose 25-30 pounds (size 10, basically) 3. Move to California. And, above all, make this year better then the last (even though the last year ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    I am not anything. Only one of you came close! And, of course, I'm a "show don't tell" kinda person, so here you are:

    Dec 31, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    I have a cat and two dogs. And I hate the dogs. Cats rule. Plus, he's a love slut. And I love that. The best theraputic kitty money could buy. ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    I got a boy. ^^

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    Merry Xmas everyone.

    Dec 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Ha ha. I'm an Anita Blake look-a-like. No, I don't look like that. Though my hair IS dark. I'll give you that.

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    I've always imagined Crysi with short, straight blond hair, light green eyes and pale skin with a few freckles across the nose. And bubblewrapped, I've always seen you as the ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    I'm one of the lucky ones, where a car seems to just fall into my lap. Kinda a... we both have cars but we need a truck now to haul ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    Heh. Christmas. Yes, I forgot. Forgot, you say? Well, yes. Actually, I keep doing it. I keep reminding myself that Christmas is almost upon us, and I keep forgetting. You ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Couldn't have said it better, Brian. I like the feeling when I pray too. I don't pray to "God" persay, I just pray to goodness. Hard to describe. My best ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I consider myself a person of faith with no religion. I used to be a very, very angry atheist. I'm coming off that (slowly), and though sometimes I will relapse, ...

    Dec 15, 2004


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris