User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hmmmm... The biggest issue I have with me is--I'm overweight.... sadness. But that doesn't keep me from being mighty. I AM mighty. Bwa ha. But I'll post anyway, cause I'm ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This site needs blogs!

    I have a livejournal, a xanga, a myownjournal, and a diaryland. Diaryland is my favorite cause it was my first (the link is in my signature). I've been there since ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This really has nothing to do with ANYTHING...

    Yesterday it got up to 71 here in DC, and for the next week the highs are going to be in the fifties and sixties. What's happening is we got ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    "Disposable Teens" - Marilyn Manson.

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Erm.where are my points?

    also i see you're a neil gaiman fan...neil gaiman is, if not GOD HIMSELF at least some lesser deity. i got to hear him read from his new book at ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    "Fiddle and the Drum" - A Perfect Circle Maynard rox my sox

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Erm.where are my points?

    Heh. I play it when I get bored, and I usually sell my accounts to young children or relatives or friends for cash, the ammount depending on the accounts stats. ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Erm.where are my points?

    Ah, so, that's what happened. I was wondering. I thought it was a system glich or something, but I guess not. Kinda reminds me of and how your scores are ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Great points. Every last one of them. It seems like I read much of your post wrong. I'm basically going to state and leave it at this, since I really ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    One of my favorite lines to anyone who talks about a gods will (any god) is: How dare you presume the will of god? My mothers boyfriend is douist (I ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    I put "publishing" as a resolution once and failed. So I just put it on "life goals" instead. Works for me. Beer? Ever tried Frambroise? Good belgium beer. Yeah, I ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I apologize. The last bit was a tad out of line, but other then that; pure opinion and I really can't apologize for something I feel so strongly. I would ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Am I the only one that doesn't have a writing goal? Oh, I suddenly feel like I'm not... a writer... but I am. Okay, so, for number four: Write as ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Hey, I like that whole deism thing. Sounds nifty. I just coast. I'm a "coaster". I know there's something, I know, I know, I know with everything in me, and ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I know I just posted, and I apologize for flooding, but I need to say a few things because I just read some previous posts. Incandescence, I'm mostly going to ...

    Jan 2, 2005


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault