User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Girls liked to be touched (unless they're one of those odd people that... don't). All girls seem to have self-esteem issues and when you touch them--you know, little pets and ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    You are: *slightly expressed introvert *moderately expressed intuitive personality *slightly expressed feeling personality *slightly expressed perceiving personality

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I am... dead... and... yeah... :shock: ...haaaaapinesss...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy's Hot Chocolate Stand Raises 225 Dollars For Tsunami

    That's amazing. Really amazing. Has anyone seen that Discovery Channel show on the mega-tsunami that could hit the East Coast (America)? Basically an underground earthquake can only generate something

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Hm... a really good place for information is: It's packed full of Harry Potter info, and they're always checking the facts twice... and such. Rowling has announced that the half-blood ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I don't like censorship. At the same time I don't think we should be swearing like sailors around kids under ten. That being said, I had a fluent knowledge of ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    I've never had an issue being around anyone of color. My first best friend was black. I've had about four or more friends that have been black since then. Less ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Man, I wish I had more people like... all of you... at my town... cause I'd be... so happy ... *sighs* We get those big huge, six foot something farm ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tess, you have really cool dark red hair. I love that colour of hair! Funny thing, that. I was born with blond hair that stuck around until I was about ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Oh, now it's cats, is it? Well, here's my little love slut. The other died and we don't really want to "replace" her (there is no replacement in my opinion), ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A Before/After

    I designed it. I have that whole "designer" thing going on. Got it from my grandma. Thinking about making a pseudo-career out of it. And I usually have to keep ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Dresden Dolls - Coin-Operated Boy LISTEN TO IT NOW!!! Here's the movie for those of you with Quicktime. Please, humor me and listen. Please. They're the best new band I've ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I guess since I'm a chick I got it easy... sort of. See, I get the guys, but I have to go up to other girls, and in my area ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A Before/After

    I know that a while back, there was a topic of where we wrote. Well, I know that I was being my general "show don't tell" sort of girl, and ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I have a recommendation; Talking. Talking solves lots of issues. Those of you that don't talk... well, you don't exist. So talk! Cause nothing annoys me more then, "I want ...

    Jan 8, 2005


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline