User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I remember seeing 'West Side Story' in school, but I didn't get into it. I was RAISED on 'The King and I' (the one with Yul Brynner), and I recently ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I don't know if there are many musical junkies out there... but the last two big ones that came out (Chicago and Moulin Rouge) I've been an absolute groupie over. ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I don't think it's a sin either. Hey, I'm having a good time. Shut up. It was especially fun last time I got drunk since I was talking on AIM ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    I'd name my (2nd) girl Gabriel. I always saw it more as a girl name. Girls wouldn't get so teased. My first girl, though, would be named Sally after a ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    "Vincent Price: The Art of Fear" by Denis Meikle. It's research for a story I'm going to be writing.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Drink first. I got a bit into smoking in the beginning of ninth grade, but only for a month or so when my potential intimate said, "If you smoke, I'm ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I'm not really sure how long they would have kept, since we did them pretty late at night and then went to bed. They were worn away in the morning, ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Which browser do you use?

    Firefox scares me. I use it on the main computer, but I prefer Explorer. I'm more familiar with it.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Alright, here's a picture show. First off... I cut my hair. Very short. Covers my ears. Kinda. Next: Last night. Friend-types and I experimenting with eyeliner. Actually, it was more ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    CrimsonSympathy I still like the name, even though it has gone through its colors. It was my old u/n for about... I don't know... two and a half, three years? ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Yup, I think he's going to die, too. That's what I expect, so if it doesn't happen I'll be pleased. But I'll be prepared if it does happen. Ya' see?

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    I have lost three pounds, my skin is as horrible as ever, but my plans for moving are going along nicely. So.... Huzzah.

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    German/Irish. More Irish then German shows up. And, yes, there's more but I just consider myself a half/and/half. I know that I'm some 1/8 Native American... that's the only other ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    I don't know who the hbp is gonna be, but I think the major character who's gonna die is Dumbledore. Oh, and Harry is a half blood (it says so ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    From Veritaserum , the verified facts of Book 6: Release Date: July 16, 2005 The following is a list of facts that we know about book six, Harry Potter and ...

    Jan 14, 2005


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew