User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    We all have them. Those television shows, movies, books that are designated for a group of people that you generally despise. Reality shows you can't get enough of, cheesy and ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    I thought it was... great. Really hated the way they pronounced "Lestrange", but otherwise loved the casting. Yes, it was long. Yes, it had its dry spots, but personally... compared ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Breaking up by Post-It

    Jen, I wanna break up. It's not you it's me I have to find my own path see ya around Jake. "I have to find my own path" seems to ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Bush or Baggins?

    I trust Homer Simpson the most. At least with him you know, and he knows, you'll be getting an idiot. I don't know much about Baggins (Oh! The blasphemy!), and ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Thanks Nate, and for the guestbook entry too. I'll try to be participatory between work, school and all that other... uh, stuff. Heh.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Doctors who will not...

    One thing to take into consideration is this; if there are any instances where a person of the opposite sex or someone suffering from an STD or Alcoholic disease and ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Allegedly Bites Dog As Punishment

    I've trained several dogs and never bit any of them to teach discipline. All of my trained dogs have responded extremely well, given the correct form of the punishment/reward system. ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Doctors who will not...

    There was a topic on KGO talk radio this morning that I found rather fascinating. Apparently doctors of Muslim faith in the European Union, under the Doctors Association tests and ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Not the green of greenery, the green of our George Washingtons... deniro. Moolah. Cash. Plus I cannot have a dorm room, I have cat. I don't think they're allowed. Saw ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    No, going to a community college. Will transfer to Santa Cruz, though a lot of my teachers are trying to talk me into Berkely. Nice thought, really, but there's a ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Um, Sunnyvale. In that whole San Jose... area. It's this mess of cities and crap. I'm still unused to it. Thanks for the reception. Loving it. Miss people. Am lonely.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    *waves* ...Hi. Been a while. Coming back now, I think. I'm such a procrastinator. Nice to see the old s/n's still out and about. ...I live in California now. Yay. ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I don't know what defines a Christian and therefore I can't say what the collective Christian mind should say for and or against the issue of homosexuality. However, the bible ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    None of thee above. For me it's heat, poison ivy, starry skies, great sunsets and sex.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Sixteen. I'm sixteen.

    Jun 22, 2005


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")