User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I posted this in my blog and decided to put it here, too. I found this damned amusing: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Is your child a Goth? Presented by St. Mary's Church Listed ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    The second one is me and my erm.. (cough) chubby little sister. I am the tallest one making a full of her. And yes, that is my living room. Nice ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    Bravo!!! Well done!! :thumb: \:D/ =D>

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    Hey, here's a really, really good spot for HTML color help: It has a lot more colors (no offense Nate) that are in the Hexadecimal Colors Nate provided. It's the ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tootsie Roll Pops

    I actually did do this once on a long drive from Kansas City to Springfield (though it only lasted half the trip) and I counted to 784 licks. That was ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    My, all your blogs are so... light. *hides in her dark corner, covered in a small, personal rainstorm, moping*

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    I don't like how movie companies/producers are giving up original, hand-drawn/done animation for CGI. No, I hate that they're doing that. Yeah, me too. I like hand-drawn stuff. Love Beauty ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    Suh-weet, I have a blog. Another one. Granted, I can customize it with HTML and still can't find where I'm supposed to put in an entry... I'm such a dork... ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Oh, god, not sponge bob. Please, spare me. The Incredibles was more then wonderful. It was brilliant! Finding Nemo, too. I'm big on animation. And, no, I will NEVER grow ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I went and saw it again and, honestly, still love it. I think the ending is marvelous and though I do have an issue with some of their voices, I'm ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspiration?

    Stephen King has helped me out a lot. Especially with his "Dark Tower" series and his book "On Writing". Um, I've gotten inspiration from loads of different places. Like... Marilyn ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    My avatar doesn't look like me at all, but has an expression I've often used. Hiding... Anyway, it isn't me. It's Tessitore. And she's supposed to look like that.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Ron and Hermoine are going to get married and have somewhere around a dozen kids and Ron will become Minister of Magic and Hermoine is going to be big and ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Drinking is an at-home thing for me. I am a designated driver for a lot of people. And, strange enough, a lot of them aren't even my friends. Mostly neighbors ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    Thank you for making a darker template! My eyes are feeling much better... and it suits my mood *is constantly angsty*

    Jan 27, 2005


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King