User avatar

Tessitore

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I'd love to be able to swim, and my gym has been planning on putting in an indoor pool, but they keep putting it off. They were torn between expanding ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Man, if this is a fake I'm going to be sad (though I admit that it's very possible). I was having so much fun with it. Randomly yelling, "YOU'RE GOTH!" ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    People generally seem to think of me as reasonably to more then reasonably attractive. I've been told I have a "classic face" and look like "one of those 1920's movie ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    And I weigh 207

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    I'm on the side of the auburns. And my particular shade of auburn changes colors; brown, red, blond. Hm...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    1. Getting Married. I'm a big advocate for the "lust" thing, so when I hunker down and really think about getting married, I don't tell anyone. 2. Dating a rock ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I'm moving this from the "Post Your Own Pic Thread" in the Lounge. These were my last two posts: Anorexia, by the way, is not as common as obesity, and, ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Moved to "Debate"

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    gothic kids are to be slain on sight. LMAO... Yeah, sometimes I think same thing about Republicans. :D

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Wait a minute. Tessitore, you drink blood?! Oh, is that on there? I quite missed that when counting. At one point, yes, I tried it out, but that was my ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    tessitore, i fully agree with you. i hate when girls are always pointing out their "fat" and even worse, criticizing other girls figures. but what has really started to bother ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    This is an honest-to-god (heh) phamplet that St. Mary's church handed out. Frightening, isn't it?

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tess> Damn I wish I had hair like that lol! Well, that IS the significant... though he should probably cut it since it's damaged... I still love guys with long ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Masturbates. (not that you wanted to know or anything... ) Heh. Well, I figure most (MOST!) teenagers over 14 have masturbated and I, personally, have no issue with it. In ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    So out of thirty-seven... how many did you get? I'm 35/37... Wow... I'm so gothic...

    Feb 1, 2005


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin