User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey, I found an old picture of me from my still-long-hair days. I'm in my pseudo-Ren-fest costume (though a skirt has recently been added to this):

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    - Tool - A Perfect Circle - The Dresden Dolls - Everclear - Marilyn Manson - Dido Those are the bands that have the most influence on me. At the ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Death is the end of what you do know into what you don't know. We do not know death. Perhaps all our thoughts of death are false. Who knows? My ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    I'm on board for the store once we get the members...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Hm... I'm for the death penalty if we make a few changes to it. 1. Make sure we're actually killing the right people. Some people have to be killed. Sorry, ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    Hm... That's stupid. that's really mean. I think you're a really nice person, they type I would want for a friend, but still, calling my inner feelings stupid is like, ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    Yeah, mine has changed. It's now Utena, but it's still the same expression that I'm so fond of... the hiding one. So she's Tessitore, in a sense. The cloaked one ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Faith, you seem to be this kind of ethereal beauty. It's quite captivating. Keep scrolling up to look, drool, goggle, et cetra. I love that dress, btw, but the wreath ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    And I know, it's called the difference in senior pictures, hair style, and 15 pounds. Glad I'm no longer under the classification of "hot." Nah, you're hot. She's just delusional. ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Whahahaha... mmm... Yes, well, I'd look much better if I had a black skirt but, unfortunatley, I haven't uncovered the legs in... oh, four years, and so I only have ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Superbowl Sunday

    Um... yes... I don't know who... I don't even know where those teams come from. Is it really Super Bowl?

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I'll be posting a pic of me in the "ho outfit" soon... once I find out where I tossed my fishnet... be afraid.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yeah, I noticed that and decided not to comment, but since you insist... I CAN SEE UP YOUR NOSE!! =) And is someone in love with their own face or ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    Hm... That's stupid.

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I should be so fat right now... I have the most horrible diet. I have a minor chocolate and potato chips addiction. well more like a major one. I seem ...

    Feb 4, 2005


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman