User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Blood and Chocolate

    Anyone that has read Blood and Chocolate the book will be quite sadly disappointed in the movie. In fact, pretend it is not Blood and Chocolate. Pretend it is just ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Portal - Video Game for PC

    I just finished playing the game Portal from Valve (makers of Half-Life and Half-Life 2). Portal is set in the same world. This is an AMAZING game. For those of ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Arthur C. Clarke Dies, Age 90

    I am very sad, at the same time very happy. What a lucky thing it is to be missed from the world once you are gone. I've only ever read ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Aw, R was skipped... it must feel so sad. V is for Venom.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    How about putting people behind bars for the rest of their natural born life and never, ever letting them out, no matter what? The problem with "Life Sentence" is that ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    There's not only the emotional side that a person may not (cannot) be able to enjoy the rest of their life, but there is the financial burden that their family ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I heard a doctor on the radio the other day that said homosexuality in males was a biological trait. There is some kind of chemical inside of them that arouses ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortion is not child abuse. Molestation, neglect, emotional torment, physical torment...this is child abuse. We don't care for the children that exist, we don't offer affordable pregnancy support to

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    So many pretty people... I is jealous. I never go anywhere or put on makeup, so I took a picture of myself with my "friends" (lol). The circle on my ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 5.6 Earthquake in Northern California

    Tonight at 8:04 PM Pacific time a 5.6 Earthquake hit the Silicon Valley (A.K.A.--Northern California) five to seven miles east of Milpitas and Alum Rock. The earthquake came in two ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    Four! *fist pump* First book I remember reading was an illustrated copy of 'Beauty and the Best'. ...that story has always kind of stuck with me...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Madeleine L'Engle Dies at 88

    *Screams into the sky* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY?? Ahhh, She was such a good writer, I was just thinking about her books the other day. Damn it, I hate when the world ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Watch the amazing transformation from long hair to short in this three-part stop-motion... uh, pictures. In this first picture, Tess has not cut her hair in a little over two ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    I've got; TV; Gossip Girl America's Next Top Model (sometimes I walk out on it, but not usually) Still Standing--Standard sitcom. Movies; The Holiday Those are mine. Kinda sad to ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    I'm used to the Jim Dale audiobooks, which pronounce it "Le-straw-eng". Kinda French-sounding. "Strange" just sounds too... I dunno, cheesy. Cliche. A little bit.

    Oct 15, 2007


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn