User avatar

Tessitore

  • Art & Photography Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05

    I would buy one of these, but they all look pretty much the same. You may want to try experimenting with different sleeve lengths and textures and patterns. I really ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    wow they are sooo good. Though on the last one the mermaid's head is too small or the neck is too big. Yes, you'll notice if you take a glance ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    Hello everyone and enjoy the new pieces! I took these with the digital camera (grr, can't find my scanner cable) so they're not as high-quality as I want them to ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    Okay, okay, I got SOME of the artwork on my digital camera (I have no friggen clue where I put some of the pieces I did, probably somewhere far and ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    Tessitore16: Don't forget to eat your cereal with a fork an do your homework in the dark. Tessitore16: Catch you later.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    :twisted: Mwa ha ha ha ha.... *stabs someone in the eye with a fork*

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Man, I love seeing these photos. Especially of places outside the United States. It's stuff I'm not used to and it's just awesome. Here's Kansas City folks, in all its ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    I like Disney movies, but only because I was deprived of them when I was a child. My mother insisted that I read the ENTIRE collection of Hans Christian Anderson ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    Incandescence, you bring up some good points, and in a lot of ways; I agree with you. I know that a woman at her top physical condition and a man ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Girls and maybe guys, do you wear make up?? WHY DO YOU DAMAGE YOURSELF??? Make up is supposed to make you look pretty and it does but at the same ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    This was the first snow of the season and it lasted all of eighteen hours before it went away. We actually didn't have that cool of a winter this year. ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    *rises from the dead* Oh, it's been a while. Hello everyone *waves fashionably* Here is my room, which has just suffered some new modifications. The first three and last two ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)

    It was kind of dull, really. Not much about it hooked me. There were no characters, and little promise for a real story. LOL. Yeah. I get that a bunch. ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I am the supreme overlord of the fifth page. Mwa ha. And Firestarter, you have a serious nose fetish. Seek help.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    I have a friends-only LJ. It's my OOMA (Object of my Affection) journal. Only two persons have access besides myself... and they're OOMA's. Which reminds me I haven't updated it ...

    Mar 19, 2005


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma