User avatar

Tessitore

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello, God.

    You and I, we have quite the relationship. I do not know your name, Or your face. I do not know if you are a boy or a girl. But ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Define Flirting

    When you are interested in a person and start acting like you are interested in a person by small means of batting eyelashes (for chicks, usually), small touches, laughter and ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: [I never know where these go] Paintings

    I think I’ve given a part of myself away today. I think I’ve sold my (what-ever) soul. I think that I am very sensitive right now. You know this. My ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    *waves* Yeah, I left too. But now I'm back. Oh yeah. Guess who's back. Back... again.

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    I actually did one of those over a year ago and this is what I wrote down: 1. Waking up—Daylight, ?? 2. Thinking—World At Large, Modest Mouse 3. Writing—Weak and ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    Dreaming for me has always been an extension of reality. Some weird crap sometimes happens, yes, but otherwise it's just me being extremley creative and imaginary. Like always. Big surprise. ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: An announcement in which Art is very related.

    Recently I worked at Michael's Craft Store. Working = Discount = Canvas/Paints. I was happy. Lost job, however, but not before the project started rolling and now goodness has come ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: God am I in trouble...

    By the way, what does the sticker on the back of your truck say? Just curious... Alright, I have four (once had eight) bumper stickers on my truck. They are ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    Deja vu is part of everyone's life, I think, and I don't want to make more out of mine then should be since I don't want to look like a ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    I believe in aliens but I don't think they'd bother with us. So no.

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: God am I in trouble...

    lmao, I like your replies. Um... the thing was, I'm home schooled, right? Well my two best friends aren't, and they wanted to skip school last friday so I picked ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: "ROSES"

    I'm quite surprised that this is still getting reviews. Thanks everyone. Can you believe that I couldn't even remember writing this? And for clarification, I do not play violin, I ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    Oh, Sven is just one of my favorite characters. "I am Sven and these are my chicks". His pants are awesome, too. =)

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: God am I in trouble...

    And in pain. Everyone, look!!!!! Sucks... It really, really sucks...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Firestarter has a nose fetish. Ha ha! *points and laughs* Nose fetish, nose fetish!

    Apr 15, 2005


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire