-
Re: Photo album
I agree with Incandescence in essence. There is some imagery here but that's about all. I can see some religious tones and some personal-issues that you may have wanted to ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Not the green of greenery, the green of our George Washingtons... deniro. Moolah. Cash. Plus I cannot have a dorm room, I have cat. I don't think they're allowed. Saw ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Letters from the Gods
I. This is my letter to the world: Why are you so cold? I stand in the rain outside your door Why don’t you let me come in? Are you ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Like That'll Ever Happen
I liked this poem, because it reminded me of life situations I've been in. It really put a heap of reality into it. The end stanzas were a little too ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
No, going to a community college. Will transfer to Santa Cruz, though a lot of my teachers are trying to talk me into Berkely. Nice thought, really, but there's a ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Um, Sunnyvale. In that whole San Jose... area. It's this mess of cities and crap. I'm still unused to it. Thanks for the reception. Loving it. Miss people. Am lonely.
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
*waves* ...Hi. Been a while. Coming back now, I think. I'm such a procrastinator. Nice to see the old s/n's still out and about. ...I live in California now. Yay. ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...
You know, some people rub me the wrong way. People that have everything and seem to not give a f**K about anyone else that has nothing. It's my pet-peeve. When ...
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
I don't know what defines a Christian and therefore I can't say what the collective Christian mind should say for and or against the issue of homosexuality. However, the bible ...
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Summer Time Is...
None of thee above. For me it's heat, poison ivy, starry skies, great sunsets and sex.
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
Sixteen. I'm sixteen.
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)
QUESTION! Has anyone seen Hairspray? And if so, would you recommend it? It's coming to Cleveland on tour, and the tickets are pretty expensive. I've heard good things and bad, ...
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: IM SOOO SEXY!
It doesn't help that I've listened to that obsessively several times and now I'm having relapses. Thanks a lot.
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Hello, God.
It's not exactly "religious". It's more "spiritual". Probably was a bad idea to put god in the title, but I thought it sounded 'cool'. Yeah. Bad. But thank you for ...
Jun 16, 2005 -
Re: Hello, God.
Wow... Tess... that's beautiful. One typo: (and the thought that I would pass you paints me, it really does) Did you mean pains ? HAHAHAHAA... oops. Yes, well, doesn't that ...
Jun 15, 2005
