User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    Yes, indeed, fantasy is a popular thing. I bet that's becauase if you try to pass off a wimpy little sci-fi story to the hardcore sci-fi writers/readers... they'll come after ...

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: "ROSES"

    Thanks. It is kind of unfinished at the moment. A problem I have is writing a poem and I know it's unfinished... but I don't want to do anything to ...

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: "ROSES"

    Roses Like satin on the fingertips, Wet with dew, Like a lovers sweet sweat, After you have coaxed the last gasp from their lips. And when the petals of roses ...

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Wasps. Definatley. I just hate them. I don't know why. But anytime I see one I have one of two reactions; run, or freeze. And I really can't think of ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi. I'm... tessitore. We'll just say. I'm a poet, and I'm a fiction and nonfiction writer... and I'm very opinionated... Though it may be a while before I will be ...

    Nov 17, 2004


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe