User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    You know... not to sound... arrogant? But fantasy HAS always been easy for me. I don't know... creating worlds and magic and rules for my creatures has always come naturally. ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    Wow. I've never met anyone who's read all the books and hated them. Have you?

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: It was amazing...

    I know from knowing many die-hard poets (I am not counted among them, I am a writer) that they are very much more in tune with their "inner child" then ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    I signed up. Be happy. The XBOX thing is a bit annoying... but I'm glad I could actually use my real avatar. It's been a while *hugs avatar*... and though ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    I have to go with Harry Potter AND Artemis Fowl (only the first one, thanks), AND Lord of the Rings. Though I've only read Hobbit and 3/4 of the way ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I have to agree, fantasy is safe. I say most of my stuff is fantasy, even if it isn't. Like HOPE. I posted it in fantasy, but Nate said it ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because if I didn't write, I wouldn't be me. I have been writing my entire life. And I don't know what to do with it, really.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Archive Re: The Dark Ones

    He didn't turn, he didn't need to. He knew the perfume floating on the breeze even before Audra was at his side. She had long black hair, in a braid ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Upcoming Plans

    Yeah, I'm from another forum... which I've been a part of for a year... and a half... and it's going to the dogs, and I'm kind of annoyed with it ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: HOPE

    Nate: Thanks for the review, I'm glad it's liked. It's been getting good comments on this story. Kind of surprises me, since it was only a half-hearted thing. I do ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: HOPE

    Sure. Edit, opinions. Throw it all at me, I don't mind a bit.

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Choose "find this meaning", type in a word, and voilla. I use it all the time.

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: HOPE

    Dear... paper, This is some of the first paper ever produced here. Paper has been scarce for nearly seven years. We only had what was left of the paper that ...

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: New Poetry Categories (Very, very old)

    Why don't we bundle it up into this wonderful pile and tie it with a bow? Just so we can all post in one place and... be happy? Please?

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Anime: Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust Blood the Last Vampire Van Helsing Revolutionary Girl Utena Fushugi Yugi, the Mysterious Play Ceres: Celestial Legend Manga: FAKE Yu-Yu Hakusho Revolutionary Girl Ut

    Nov 18, 2004


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow