User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    Um, wow? yes, the room color is being changed next week, probably on monday or tuesday, to a sandy yellow (how'd you guess, ZZAP?) with a "feature wall" of either ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    I don't play games, but I like the chick. She's hot. And I still can't remember that other commercial. but I am watching television now, so just wait a bit... ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    Oh, I love that game, but I can never find it. I think my score was in the mid 600-s, like yours. Anyone have a link for that game where ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    (("A walk to remember" bore me to tears and there is not a book-to-movie adaptation I hate more than "Interview with the Vampire")) *blinks*... um... thanks? what I meant was ...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    Wow, haven't seen any of those tuna commercials... interesting... I do have a rather fond one at the moment... and it has to do with a video game, and it's ...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I prefer RC Cola, or else just plain Coke, but never Pepsi. I used to drink it when I was much younger, but I think it's kind of stopped being ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I like mixing more realistic things with drama. Kind of a... "A Walk to Remember" meets "Interview With The Vampire"... or something like that (I'm only using those two as ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any Movies Lately?

    Its times like these that I'm glad I live in a small town. Ticket prices? Drum roll, please.... .... four bucks. So, I see a lot of movies. Team America, ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I write at a computer desk, but before I was OK with the computer desk, I had to be OK with my room, so.... it took me a while before ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    faith, that's actually a really good idea. I never thought of it before. And I always have trouble with last names. Okay, the evil phone book has now become my ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    I AM lucky enough not just to be a writer but an artist, which really helps when memorizing the way things look. Anyway, I can just draw the person, or ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I'm just trying to find some fantasy or sci-fi magazines that would be interested in buying short stories. Like HOPE. That seems to be awfully popular for a year-and-a-half old ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    You just gotta read FAKE. Besides Petshop of Horrors, it's the only new manga (well, new for me) that I've gotten into in the last year and a half that's ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Hey, do you happen to get Shonen Jump? It sounds like it from the manga you listed. I get it monthly... and I used to get Animerica Extra as well, ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Ooo, I forgot to add that. I saw Spirited Away on the IMAX and I LOVED it. I saw Princess Mononoke the year before it and loved THAT too... though ...

    Nov 20, 2004


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss