User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    Writers block... ugh, those suck. Does anyone else feel like after you've had writers block for, say, more then three weeks, and you sit down to write... it's the most ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    Oh, I love soundtracks. I forgot to mention those. I only have a few on my hard drive, but I love them all to pieces. I have the soundtracks to: ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    I WAS into Evanescence (did I list them? They're on my hard drive, I think... or were) and Linkin Park and all that, but I got bored with them. It's ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    "This is going to be the best Chrismahanakwanzaka ever!" Those Virgin Mobile phone commercials... with Chrismahanakwanzaka... they make me laugh so hard. Anyone seen the entire jingle? There's a gay ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Thank You Tessitore

    *waves* i am mighty. yes i am.

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    Yup, that's where I heard about it. The place is going down the crap shoot. I'm annoyed with it (and I'm on a different s/n there, so nyah)

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Holidays!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Wish me luck with the extended family! (no, they're alright)

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm not so scared of them (I'm alright with holding them and watching them and transplanting them if need be), but it just creeps me out if I run into ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    It was a while back, like I said. This guy has a lot of stuff to say/linkers. It would have been way, way, way back in his archives. Sometime this ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    It's another of the commercials they had where one of them poked someone's chicken sandwich and the guy was like "Dude, why'd you poke my sandwich?" "I just wanted to ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm afraid of becoming a vegetable on a hospital bed sucking up my families resources until they're bankrupt. But more then that, I'm afraid of being oppressed. Of having something ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    The Burger King commercials! I'm Spicy! I love those office people, they're funny. *poke*

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morrow Cousin

    William Sheakspeare. She's obsessed, to say the least. Yo, Galatea. I just saw you on the members list. Glad you joined. Keep active, alright? Pretty cool place by my standards, ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    DRESDEN DOLLS! Erm... and... (this is a big list) A Perfect Circle Alanis Morissette Avril Lavigne Britney Spears (rarely) Chumbawamba Bach Mozart Puccini Andrew Lloyd Webber Chopin Cold Coldplay Davi

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    I was on another version. Looks the exact same, but i went farther. Or maybe I'm just not hitting it right. I got the link some five months ago from ...

    Nov 25, 2004


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett