User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Watch the amazing transformation from long hair to short in this three-part stop-motion... uh, pictures. In this first picture, Tess has not cut her hair in a little over two ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    I've got; TV; Gossip Girl America's Next Top Model (sometimes I walk out on it, but not usually) Still Standing--Standard sitcom. Movies; The Holiday Those are mine. Kinda sad to ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    I'm used to the Jim Dale audiobooks, which pronounce it "Le-straw-eng". Kinda French-sounding. "Strange" just sounds too... I dunno, cheesy. Cliche. A little bit.

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    We all have them. Those television shows, movies, books that are designated for a group of people that you generally despise. Reality shows you can't get enough of, cheesy and ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wings--excert

    I know this is coming in late in the story, but this is where it actually gets good. This is from my last draft, in the Spring, so it's not ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    I thought it was... great. Really hated the way they pronounced "Lestrange", but otherwise loved the casting. Yes, it was long. Yes, it had its dry spots, but personally... compared ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    I know I already posted in the "Welcome Back" thread. For those of you who do now know me, who joined after I left or something, I'm one of the ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Breaking up by Post-It

    Jen, I wanna break up. It's not you it's me I have to find my own path see ya around Jake. "I have to find my own path" seems to ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Bush or Baggins?

    I trust Homer Simpson the most. At least with him you know, and he knows, you'll be getting an idiot. I don't know much about Baggins (Oh! The blasphemy!), and ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing without a designated spot

    I recently started writing again per my usual Spring/Fall rotation, except this time I'm writing the story I generally reserve for Spring now... in the Fall. That's for a very ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Thanks Nate, and for the guestbook entry too. I'll try to be participatory between work, school and all that other... uh, stuff. Heh.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Doctors who will not...

    One thing to take into consideration is this; if there are any instances where a person of the opposite sex or someone suffering from an STD or Alcoholic disease and ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Silence of the Lambs

    If you liked SOTL, you simply have to pick up the next installment, Hannibal. The movie was not anything as wonderful as the book, which is so bizaar and horrific ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Allegedly Bites Dog As Punishment

    I've trained several dogs and never bit any of them to teach discipline. All of my trained dogs have responded extremely well, given the correct form of the punishment/reward system. ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Doctors who will not...

    There was a topic on KGO talk radio this morning that I found rather fascinating. Apparently doctors of Muslim faith in the European Union, under the Doctors Association tests and ...

    Oct 9, 2007


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix