User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    I figured banana was going to be the most popular... one of my friends just won three bucks... unless anyone else cares to vote?

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Teen Titans, Myth Busters, American Chopper, Justice League (both seasons... or whatever), Futurama, Inuyasha, Family Guy, Iron Chef, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, Unwrapped, Great Hotels (don't

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    Don't ask. It's unexplainable. I'm just curious (kind of an inner circle thing)

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Dele, what made you go from fantasy to reality-like stuff? I'm curious.

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Okay, okay! My scanner is WORKING! Woot! So I have before/after gallery. Which is, basically... old/new. Sort of. Basically the old stuff is 1+ years... ago. Sooooo.... without further adieu, ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Wow, I never realized how many people outline. I'm lucky, I suppose. I've never really needed an outline. I usually write fantasy/sci-fi stuff, and sometimes if I'm working on, say, ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I know Longlegs can't bite you but they have more poison than a Black Widow so...that is really scary. Actually, that's not true. You ever seen the Discovery Channel show ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Do you define your work as, say... suspence... horror... fantasy? And not just your genre's but... what do you do to PREPARE?? Outline? Brainstorm? Notes? Nothing? Does the mood just ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: feeling like ophelia *working title!*

    This poem seems crowded. I really like your: one more day bit. It seems really nicely paced. You just need to space a little more, pace a little slower, during ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • General Articles Re: Two Dead Letters Unearthed, finally.

    November 11, 2004-- Dear E, Ah, my mind is racing. Split. Confused and yet certain of this one thing. I feel like just rubbing up against something, rubbing off this ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: "ROSES"

    Thanks everyone. I'm glad you liked it.

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    DEFINITLEY the long legs. I can handle the Brown Orb Spiders (which are about, say, one to two inches in diameter... pretty large butt and all) and Tarantula's and all ...

    Nov 28, 2004


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper