User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    re·cal·ci·trant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-kls-trnt) adj. Marked by stubborn resistance to and defiance of authority or guidance. This was my "word for the week" back in fourth grade, ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Top Ten (NOT in order, since I have NO SUCH THING in my life): 1. "1984" - George Orwell 2. "Song of Susannah" - Stephen King* 3. "Abarat" - Clive ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Doki Doki ~ Disclaimer: Rated R

    More! MORE! I demand more! I must say, this was very amusing and entertaining and all that jazz. I think that you really captured the whole awkward boy-thing... not that... ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Visitor

    Very interesting. It has some errors, like a few have pointed out, but nothing that can't be fixed with a good look-through. *applause*

    Dec 3, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    This is the first of a few short stories introducing some of my most ancient vampires. I'll do more work on this one--Ferric--since he's one of my favorites. Especially insane ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Interesting, I must say. I write fantasy (which isn't all... I dunno... elf-ey and stuff, more... dark) to try and make the reader think "Hm. I know this ISN'T real... ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crush

    Alright, first off, I've always had "issues" (*twitches*) with rhyming poems. I don't know what it is, but it's how I am. With that in mind, here's what I think: ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Yo Alyce, it's Crimson from the other board, hope you do well here. It's pretty cool so far...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird

    What's this whole point system about, anyway?

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Anne Rice's vampires

    It's what happens when people get stuck in contracts. The same thing is happening to Laurell K. Hamilton.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I have very strong sexual themes in some of my (shorter) stories. I'm a very sexual person, and that's usually what "inappropriate material" I'm talking about. Face it, all teenagers ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • General Articles Re: Two Dead Letters Unearthed, finally.

    Heh, thanks. These are actual love letters, too, and there are more of them, to all my different significants. About twenty-three others in total. Have you ever seen a stack ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Anne Rice's vampires

    I like the Anne Rice books much better when I listen to them. Except the witches. Go away, witches, I dislike you... Anyway, I just recently got into audio books ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I'm in that middle ground between Young Adult and Adult. Stradling the fence, you could say. I sometimes hint at things or else blatantly have... things... which are "not appropriate" ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Heh. Iron Chef indeed can be funny. Especially when the camera guys are knocked into by the Chef's and everyone starts yelling... But I like the Iron Chef French best... ...

    Dec 1, 2004


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain