User avatar

Tessitore

  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Yeah, still hottt... but you... you know... tights and.... poets shirts and... long hair... *starts to drool* ... He IS gorgeous... Yeah, and sometimes I'm afraid of messing up so ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Oh! I love HOLES and THE GIVER! Have you read "GATHERING BLUE" by the same author (not Holes, the other person... Louis Lowrey, is it? Something like that)? It's pretty ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Across The Dreams

    Niiice. I LOVE it when people write abot dreams. I've always had a fascination with them... Few suggestions (keep in mind that I'm a bad poet critic): The mist rose ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: warning may offend- Brotherly Love

    Oops! I see I forgot to reply to this poem... my mistake... gomen... I think that, given the corrections that Avalon, Galatea and Nate suggested, this is going to be ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crush

    Ok, ok, so I got a little carried away with the "I don't like rhyming poems" bit... but really, that poem had great potential. Rar! Never think that your work ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    I liked the original Artemis Fowl, but the last two... blew...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Yes, LOTR was pretty good, and a good adaptation, I heard (don't hurt me, I tried, I really did, but they just did NOT hook me [though I did read ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newness... ^_^

    That sounds like what happened with FAN, my old site. Except it didn't take a few weeks to upload--our moderator abandoned us =(. Sadness. Welcome, Jessy, nice to meet 'cha. ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    I was kinda annoyed when someone came onto our board and was all, "Come join", but then I checked it out and I'm all... hey, not that bad, cause my ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Ah, don't remind me of the movie, don't remind me. Please. I haven't seen it, but I have NO plans on it. Just the previews alone made me want to ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Ah, yes, it was. Brain fart. Apologies. And the second Abarat book is pretty awesome. Can't wait for the third...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • General Articles Re: Two Dead Letters Unearthed, finally.

    You may hear more for that particular person in a good few weeks, when I allow him to read them, but for now they'll remain sealed. My other letters will ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    I was afraid of reading "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (don't have time for bad fiction anymore), but now that I've set myself to go see the movie, I have ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    Ah! Thank you thank you thank you! You have no idea how long its been since I've received a proper critique! *hugs* I like your suggestions, I'll make the necessary ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    I sure hope DT didn't follow us over... I don't think so. He's the cause of a lot of the newbies there at the old site, and my dislike for ...

    Dec 3, 2004


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss