User avatar

Tessitore

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Old: Who's Viewed My Profile?

    Me: Oooo, who has been... looking up on me WHAT DO THEY WANT... sadness... not much people.... but even if they were THEY WOULDN'T FIND WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR. I ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    My mains a Kansas girl. Yup... And now she has some crappy stuff happening to her... It's always fun to take the sweet young things and do stuff to them. ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Post-Election poem, "Screams" 13+

    Thanks Nate. Mostly this is just me being me. I am defined as liberal... mostly though it was my frustration that, at sixteen, I couldn't do anything anyway. Couldn't vote, ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    Hey-a... does anyone here rant besides me? And I don't mean rant as in a one or two liner b*tch about someone... I mean, like really lean into them? ...cause ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    Reads books. Talk to people. And by people I don't just mean your friends. Talk to people. Really do it. Really listen. Don't just wait for your chance to speak. ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Post-Election poem, "Screams" 13+

    Give me something, Give me anything, Just a little pill, a little drink, I’ll take it all, An escape from the pain, Don’t worry, I’ll be OK, Just a little ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The America Project

    Even if they DO appear only once, the woman DOES live with them. There must be SOMETHING to be said about their personality, who they are. You don't need to ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    Even though I'm 16. *sigh*... I'm, like, corruption incarnat... or something... But I'm just giving you guys the link to this one, since I'm not sure the moderators would be ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Yeah, I can't remember what happened in "Gathering Blue" either. Hm... Jedie mind trick? maybe... *ponders*... I know that it was good, but I also know it wasn't as good ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    Try it on for size. Woot. Say it. It sounds good, doesn't it? I love saying it. Sounds all spiffy cool and stuff...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The America Project

    First, a few spelling corrections: cigarrette still clenched between her lips Cigarette my waredrobe is comprised mainly of black clothing Wardrobe. for you to to take to Father Flannigan Delete ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    OMG, I was SO mad at my parents for getting tickets to his show and not getting one for me. :evil: Grrr! I really, really want to see him, but ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Heh, I only meant "some of my junk" as a little... thing the friends and I have. Like... stuff. Stuff and junk and kinda interchangable. I guess. Maybe. But thanks. ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    Woot? Yes. My ultimate expression of joy. Woot! or Wooting! Woooooting... That sort of thing...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Scripts Re: The Perfect Life

    Interesting. Very interesting. I need to think about it for a while, let it settle in, then I'll give you a critique. Spiffy? yeah...

    Dec 4, 2004


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman