User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    Dele; That is the CORRECT answer. Dark Tower V. 7; The Dark Tower. *hands over cookie (homemade of course)* Yay ^^. I'm glad somebody knew. I always dedicate stories unless ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    I loved the sequal still, but I think I like it much better when you write from a guys perspective. You are a guy, aren't you? You better be, cause ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laying on the Floor

    *rolls in poetic goodness* I like. Suggestions? streched feline regal belly exposed Too busy. Too many things you want to convey in this line. Break it up and make it ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I am bisexual, and so I get the best of both worlds =). At the moment I am not dating anyone... so call me ^^. Heh. No. I don't believe ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    Alright, here's a start on a thread I... started... To my muse, Who has taken many different shapes and sizes over the years, But this time decided to come to ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Catherine Zeta-Jones. And Johnny Depp. Yum =)

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    For those of us who write stories, who are they generally dedicated to? And what is the best dedication that you have read by a published/unpublished writer? Give examples, I ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Other Re: Craftiness... mighty.

    Heh. I hand sewed these over the weekend with some fabric and fringe from Hancock Fabrics... for my bedroom and, so, here...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    I've cleansed my "ranting" for the time being... give it a few hours/days. I DID post the rant here, but no ones seems to want to read it. I guess ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Post-Election poem, "Screams" 13+

    *bump* forgive me.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Heh. I'm not basing mine on looks, I'm basing it on durability. A big steel case... go ahead, hit me all you want... you won't hurt me. Plus it's like... ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    I loved "The Princess Bride"... both the movie and the book (one of the greater adaptations). And I used to really be into the Animorphs series... though I can't remember ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    Yes, I had several of those friends-that-want-to-screw-with-you cases, and that spurred a lot of rants for me. I don't usually go on for more then a page. Because I have ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!!!!!

    Cool that you're homeschooled. So am I. Welcome. I am *points to the left*. I am mighty.

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    :lol: Hahahaha... I OWN a Chevy, a Ford and a DODGE!!! I HAVE THE BIGGEST TRUCK IN THE FRIGGEN WORLD!!! YEAWH!!!! 1985 Dodge Ram w/ Crew Cab and Eight-foot bed. ...

    Dec 7, 2004


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore