User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: shoutbox

    Chat room sounds spiffy.

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I'm in the US of A. In the middle. In Missouri. Pity me.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Yes, go right ahead, I don't mind. Just make sure you show me what you do... And which ones, if you don't mind... cause I'm all curious and stuff. EDIT: ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    Am I the only one that doesn't want readers to trip over words? Look... you do already know what these aleged creatures are going to do, right? you do know ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    lol. I don't think I've ever seen that. Yes, well, I was having a particularly "angry day" that day.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    Putting handcuffs on children is a serious hazard to their health. There have been too many instances when cuffs, put on in the wrong way, have bruised, cut, or even ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Mushy Song?

    "Run" - Snow Patrol. You have... no idea... how this describes... me. "Come What May" - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack And most songs (except the ones they blast repetedly on the ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I don't mind that I'm bisexual, but I do wish I was in an enviorment that catered more to this life style. Hence one of the reasons I really want ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I see snow, sometimes. I get the extreme freezing cold and the extreme boiling heat. I have four seasons. I am... Missouri-girl. Dun, dun, dun... I dislike this place, however, ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    Besides being a writer (which I hope to do successfully enough that I don't HAVE to work) I would like to be a... Psychologist Teacher Club owner Animal Shelter volunteer/worker... ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I added more of my junk. Eh... you know... stuff. Whatever. This is a pseudo-bump. a kind of... helpful hint.... that there are more pieces up... and stuff... Sooooo... What's ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I don't really have a CHOICE that I'm bi. It's just the way I am. I didn't CHOOSE to be that way. I still LOVE men... something about them just ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    Yeah, neither am I. What's the deal?

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I'm not an atheist. Or a christian. Or a jew. It's okay if you're a christian, a muslim or a jew, it's okay if you're agnostic and you don't know ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I am in LOVe with sex, but I LOATHE sex without love. I do have a pretty open mind with things--almost formed a ménage a trois (still up for grabs), ...

    Dec 10, 2004


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda