User avatar

Tessitore

  • Writing Activities Re: Picture -- Story

    Interesting, niteowl, very interesting. I like the story. It has a few flaws, but then again I did say "1,000 words or less" so it's not a problem. I really ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    I'm one of the lucky ones, where a car seems to just fall into my lap. Kinda a... we both have cars but we need a truck now to haul ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Recommend YWS

    Of course, I can't settle for anything but mine... ^^ I'm spoiled. Nah, I just needed something that went with my webpage colors, so I made my own. See?: If ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    Heh. Christmas. Yes, I forgot. Forgot, you say? Well, yes. Actually, I keep doing it. I keep reminding myself that Christmas is almost upon us, and I keep forgetting. You ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    That's it. There were three "chapters", sections, and then it ended. No more Ferric. If you want to read more about him, call me in a month or so. By ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    Ha ha. Humor. Ferric. Don't go well. I'm going to do "Nyx" next, and he's a bit more humorous. Most of the ancients tend to be very serious. Nyx is ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stories of the Ancients: Ferric (13+) [COMPLETE]

    *bump* It needs to be bumped, since I added two chapters. Nyah. It's finished. READ AND REVIEW! please.

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Couldn't have said it better, Brian. I like the feeling when I pray too. I don't pray to "God" persay, I just pray to goodness. Hard to describe. My best ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I consider myself a person of faith with no religion. I used to be a very, very angry atheist. I'm coming off that (slowly), and though sometimes I will relapse, ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Picture -- Story

    Moved to "Contests"

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    Thanks. Real life poem... I really did have to stop myself from turning on the blinker to go on the highway. Sudden surge of recklessness that I really wish I ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    "If the evil in the world is intended by god he is not good. If it violates his intentions he is not almighty. God can't be both almighty and good. ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I think I'll be one of those that lives in the area. Cause I LOVE being bi...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Other Re: Craftiness... mighty.

    I am, actually. On E-bay and to friends and my mothers and her boyfriends co-workers. and my friends... like my friend "M" just put an order in for 24 throw ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    Work in progress. Help me make it better. ******************* Caught my hand from turning on the blinker tonight, Caught myself from getting on the highway… Those lost highways Highways that ...

    Dec 14, 2004


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour