-
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
I envy anyone who can draw, and write. Damn multiskilled people! Ha ha. It's got its gifts and its curse. I can draw my characters but, say, in an intimate ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
lord
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: I need names!!
I don't mean to be a jerk but I really recommend going by the K.I.S.S. standard: Keep It Simple Stupid. The best books are the simple ones (apart from, say, ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
Just because I like girls doesn't mean I don't like guys. I love them both, and I honestly don't think I could choose one or the other. Cause I just ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Firestarter
Congrats, Firestarter, I think you earned it.
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!
1. Get clear skin. 2. Loose 25-30 pounds (size 10, basically) 3. Move to California. And, above all, make this year better then the last (even though the last year ...
Jan 2, 2005 -
Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?
I am not anything. Only one of you came close! And, of course, I'm a "show don't tell" kinda person, so here you are:
Dec 31, 2004 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
Again, I am amazed. These are so good. I love the hand on the last chick, that was awesome (I have a war with hands going on and can't seem ...
Dec 31, 2004 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
I have a cat and two dogs. And I hate the dogs. Cats rule. Plus, he's a love slut. And I love that. The best theraputic kitty money could buy. ...
Dec 26, 2004 -
Re: Christmas!!!
I got a boy. ^^
Dec 26, 2004 -
Re: Christmas!!!
Merry Xmas everyone.
Dec 25, 2004 -
Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?
Ha ha. I'm an Anita Blake look-a-like. No, I don't look like that. Though my hair IS dark. I'll give you that.
Dec 24, 2004 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Lately I've been getting better at opening lines, but I used to be really bad. So here's some from three years back. These just irritate me: The nights are long ...
Dec 24, 2004 -
Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?
I've always imagined Crysi with short, straight blond hair, light green eyes and pale skin with a few freckles across the nose. And bubblewrapped, I've always seen you as the ...
Dec 24, 2004 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
:shock: WOW! So much better then my stuff! I love it! More, please, I'd love to see it.
Dec 23, 2004
