User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    "Fiddle and the Drum" - A Perfect Circle Maynard rox my sox

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Erm.where are my points?

    Heh. I play it when I get bored, and I usually sell my accounts to young children or relatives or friends for cash, the ammount depending on the accounts stats. ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Erm.where are my points?

    Ah, so, that's what happened. I was wondering. I thought it was a system glich or something, but I guess not. Kinda reminds me of and how your scores are ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Great points. Every last one of them. It seems like I read much of your post wrong. I'm basically going to state and leave it at this, since I really ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    One of my favorite lines to anyone who talks about a gods will (any god) is: How dare you presume the will of god? My mothers boyfriend is douist (I ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    I put "publishing" as a resolution once and failed. So I just put it on "life goals" instead. Works for me. Beer? Ever tried Frambroise? Good belgium beer. Yeah, I ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I apologize. The last bit was a tad out of line, but other then that; pure opinion and I really can't apologize for something I feel so strongly. I would ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Am I the only one that doesn't have a writing goal? Oh, I suddenly feel like I'm not... a writer... but I am. Okay, so, for number four: Write as ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Hey, I like that whole deism thing. Sounds nifty. I just coast. I'm a "coaster". I know there's something, I know, I know, I know with everything in me, and ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Time? Um... it's usually somewhere between five-fifteen minutes. I'm trying to stop that, since when I slow down I do so much better, but I get so carried away that ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I know I just posted, and I apologize for flooding, but I need to say a few things because I just read some previous posts. Incandescence, I'm mostly going to ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I respect your right not to have sex before marriage, and I'm very happy you're not preachy about it (I've only met one or two preachy people, the rest have ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    all we've had lately is rain.. lol lol. Well, over here in Missouri we've been having rain, too. And we have snow. And ice. And 90+ degrees with heavy humidity... ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (insert witty and way too creative topic title here)

    WOW! You put a lot of thought into that world. I may join want to contribute if there is any time between my frantic job hunting/GED getting/house maintaining and my ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura

    Jewel is kickass. Huzzah. Though I was a tad disappointed in the last album, I'm still a fan.

    Jan 2, 2005


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird