User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tess, you have really cool dark red hair. I love that colour of hair! Funny thing, that. I was born with blond hair that stuck around until I was about ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Oh, now it's cats, is it? Well, here's my little love slut. The other died and we don't really want to "replace" her (there is no replacement in my opinion), ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A Before/After

    I designed it. I have that whole "designer" thing going on. Got it from my grandma. Thinking about making a pseudo-career out of it. And I usually have to keep ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Dresden Dolls - Coin-Operated Boy LISTEN TO IT NOW!!! Here's the movie for those of you with Quicktime. Please, humor me and listen. Please. They're the best new band I've ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I guess since I'm a chick I got it easy... sort of. See, I get the guys, but I have to go up to other girls, and in my area ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A Before/After

    I know that a while back, there was a topic of where we wrote. Well, I know that I was being my general "show don't tell" sort of girl, and ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I have a recommendation; Talking. Talking solves lots of issues. Those of you that don't talk... well, you don't exist. So talk! Cause nothing annoys me more then, "I want ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hmmmm... The biggest issue I have with me is--I'm overweight.... sadness. But that doesn't keep me from being mighty. I AM mighty. Bwa ha. But I'll post anyway, cause I'm ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This site needs blogs!

    I have a livejournal, a xanga, a myownjournal, and a diaryland. Diaryland is my favorite cause it was my first (the link is in my signature). I've been there since ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    She looks better with her clothes on, lets just say... I wish we had a show where we could watch her being torn apart by small rodents on cable T.V... ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    I think that THE MOST popular thing that Neil Gaiman has ever done was the Sandman graphic novel collection, but just for kicks and giggles... Why do you like Neil ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    It was interesting, but what a lot of people don't understand is that this book is FICTIONAL... there's a lot of chaos theory and just plain guesses, though he does ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This really has nothing to do with ANYTHING...

    Yesterday it got up to 71 here in DC, and for the next week the highs are going to be in the fifties and sixties. What's happening is we got ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    "Disposable Teens" - Marilyn Manson.

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Erm.where are my points?

    also i see you're a neil gaiman fan...neil gaiman is, if not GOD HIMSELF at least some lesser deity. i got to hear him read from his new book at ...

    Jan 5, 2005


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket