-
Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!
This was good... her lips seem freakishly large, though. Is she from the Plastic Surgery Planet, or are her parents just kissing fish? :lol: If you can believe it, yes, ...
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: painting, please critique
WOW! O.O This is great work, you are a fabulous artist. I commend you on your work. How long did this take you?
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Hi ^^
Hello xyberangel and welcome to YWS. Hope you enjoy your stay, find your niche, and do what pleases you. *tips hat*
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King
If you've never read a Stephen King book... If you've read a Stephen King book and don't particularly like him... If you're a die-hard Stephen King fan... YOU MUST READ ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
I don't remember how many times I cried... but it was a lot. I was given a pirated copy by a friend (bad, I know) then went out and bought ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Anita Blake (Vampire Hunter)
Very good books, but have a major disappointing drop-off after 'Obsidian Butterfly'. If you like Anita Blake, read the Merry Gentry series--but beware, for it's an R rated fluff stuff ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?
Four! *fist pump* First book I remember reading was an illustrated copy of 'Beauty and the Best'. ...that story has always kind of stuck with me...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Madeleine L'Engle Dies at 88
*Screams into the sky* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY?? Ahhh, She was such a good writer, I was just thinking about her books the other day. Damn it, I hate when the world ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!
Most of the facial features are a little too large and I think the face is a touch orange for a vampire but I love how you've done the hair. ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!
Thanks. Yes, that face has been giving me a boatload of trouble. I have not done a painting this SMALL in so long... Anyway, yeah... I completley forgot to over ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: It never comes back easy
OK... It seems like you have an interesting point to put across in this poem, a poem which is very close to my heart, actually. Yet still, I feel like ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Smoke
Very nice, I genuinely enjoyed the stanza breaks and the way the poem flowed. There was definatley a nice story to the piece as well. clothes by the flagpole, and ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: 'The Moons Lament'
Based on a story I'm writing about the worshipers of the moon V. the worshipors of the spear. Your typical feminism V. brutality of man kind of story in where ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Picture by Sponson_Light
Great style, quite unique. I really like your line shading on the face and the detail it adds. Funny little guy on the shoulder too ^^.
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!
Just wanted to share the (maybe) finished painting of my main character in the vampire stories, Annie Morgan. This would be a picture of her going to or being at ...
Oct 16, 2007
